Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

My cousin called me a few weeks ago & was like, "I noticed you haven't posted on your blog in awhile...when you gonna write something again?"

Truth be told, November & December of 2011 were pretty much hell on Earth for me.  Each week progressively got worse & worse, pretty much up until New Year's Day.  So, with all the mayhem in my personal life, I haven't had time to post like I wanted to.

Thankfully, all storms come to an end.  I'm still recovering emotionally, spiritually, & mentally from those hectic weeks, but am in a much better place.

So, what a better way to start the year off than with some hairstyles!?!?!?  Here are some photos of recent styles I have rocked.

1. This is a style wear I two-strand twisted my whole head, then rolled up the front twists & made a bun in the back.



 2. This is a twist out after wearing the above style for some time.  I just want to say, I hate twist-outs...they are a last resort for me.  I always get compliments, but I just don't like them.


3. Last week I blowed-dried my hair for the first time in months.  I loved how soft & thick my hair is.  It also allowed me to see some new gray hairs (I blame Nov. & Dec.).  Anyway, I made a bun and then two-strand twisted the front/side & rolled that bad boy up!



Happy New Year, Happy New Beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment