Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vote to Send Me to Peru!

There is a running joke amongst my friends that I am ALWAYS applying for a grant.  Such is true.


In my latest quest, I am applying for a Travelocity Volunteer Vacation to Cuzco, Peru this summer. Part of the process was to make a video about why I qualify for the grant. There will be 4 winners, and part of the selection is to get as many votes on the video as possible.


Please click the link below to get to my video page on the Travelocity website, and then click the green button under the video to vote for me!  You can vote once every day.  The contest ends at the end of May. 
http://www.volunteerjournals.com/volunteer-travel-grants/entries/send-me-ill-go


Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you win! An ESL teacher friend of mine is from Cuzco. If you get to go, I know that you will be a blessing to everyone you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So far I'm up to 600 votes!

    ReplyDelete